How To Use A Blackberry Phone

Posted by Santo on 8.05.2011




Ben Mobile Broker San Jose, California, and today I am going to explain how to use the Blackberry phone. I have a Blackberry phone here. Mine is a little 'older than those that are now available. So this is an older model of the Blackberry. Those that are available now the ball is in the middle, allowing you to scroll through menus. Here's part of the bike, where you can scroll through the menus. So, all BlackBerrys, you can lock the device, and a password so that nobody else can come and get information. So how do you get in a wheel hitting my thumb, and go to "Open" and then enter a personal password, and then there are a number of different icons that you can go in here. And 'here, I "Messages," which would be an e-mail and text messages. Then, I "saved messages" - Recorded and text messages ... "Contacts", which I find all my contacts.

And the cool thing about the Blackberry is that you can synchronize contacts and calendar, which is here with your home computer. It 'very easy to do, you can do on your Mac or Windows computer to computer. As I said, very easy to do. Then, I have a wireless web browsing, "Web browser", so I can go on the Internet and browse web pages, go to my favorite social networking sites, and so on. I also have a game called "BrickBreaker." All Blackberry mobile phones have this, it's just a very fun game. This is a small ball, which is ... It 'a little' as Pong, is a small ball, bouncing off the bricks and break them. Here I have an alarm. I am "photos", so if someone emails me a picture, I can save directly from the phone to show people later. I also have a "Manage Passwords" and what it does is allows you to save passwords in a password here, and besides, you can use passwords. So here we are, "Profiles".




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment